My family loves chili and, since it’s so inexpensive to make and tastes great for leftovers, I love it too. After experimenting with many different recipes, I finally created the easiest and tastiest chili recipe ever. If you’re looking for a quick and tasty slow cooker chili recipe, this is one you simply have to try!
Easiest Slow-Cooker Chili Recipe Ever
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Slow-Cook Time: 5-6 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high
- 1 pound ground beef (uncooked)
- 3 40 oz. cans of light or dark red kidney beans (undrained)
- 1 28 oz. can of crushed tomatoes
- 7 Tablespoons of chili powder
- 3 sweet peppers
- Optional Toppings: shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream
- Spray the inside of the slow-cooker with non-stick spray for easy cleanup.
- Separate the beef into small chunks and place in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Pour kidney beans, crushed tomatoes, and chili powder over the beef and stir slowly.
- Place three sweet peppers on top of the chili mix and cover the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
Serve with: Pita chips, Tortilla chips, or Crackers
Photo Credit: Calgary Reviews