It’s Homeschool Science Week at MamaTeaches and I am so excited to share some ideas with you to make science come alive for your little learners!
If your children love science as much as mine do, you know that anything that’s creepy, crawly, mushy, squishy, or down-right disgusting is right up their alley. Kids are naturally curious about the world around them and science is the perfect vehicle to help bring curiosity to life. Throughout the week we’ll be talking about:
- Introducing Science to Little Learners (Monday)
- Science Around Town (Tuesday)
- Backyard Science (Wednesday)
- 5 Fun Science Experiments (Thursday)
- 10 Things Every Young Homeschool Scientist Needs (Friday)
Each article will be linked back to this post.
This week I’m also participating in iHomeschool Network’s Blog Hopscotch with a group of amazing homeschooling mama’s! Be sure to check out their collection of posts this week, as well. You’ll find everything from reading suggestions to learning how to homeschool the only child. Check it out below!