We love Easter and the promise that it brings, but we also adore the fun of the Easter Bunny and egg hunts. Every year we have a large family gathering that is never complete without a plethora of photo opportunities. This year we are using the Some Bunny Loves You Easter Wreath as a mask for our Easter photo booth. It is easy to make and even your littlest learners can work on it while you are prepping dinner or getting the house set-up for company.
In fact, this craft is so perfect for Easter holiday fun that it is featured in the #AllThingsEaster extravaganza! Check it out there and discover a ton of wonderful recipes and other Easter-themed ideas.
Some Bunny Loves You Easter Wreath/Mask Craft for Kids
Ages: 3+ (with adult supervision)
Time: 20-30 minutes
- Paper Plate
- Cotton Balls
- Glue Stick
- Two strips of pink construction paper
- Dowel or popsicle stick (optional)
1. Cut out the center of a paper plate, taking care as the center piece will be used for the ears.
2. Using the inside of the paper plate that you have just cut out, shape two bunny ears.
3. Tape the ears onto the plate so that they are placed relatively close together and resemble a bunny’s ears.
4. Starting along the outer edge of the plate, glue cotton balls all around the edge of the plate. After the outer edge is done, glue a second row of cotton balls to completely cover the circle’s inner edge.
5. Next, glue cotton balls on the ears. Finish off the ears by gluing a strip of pink construction paper to the center to resemble a bunny’s inner ears.
6. If you want to use your creation as a wreath, simply hang it on a hook or nail.
7. If you would like to use it as a photo booth prop, attach a popsicle stick or wooden dowel to the bottom for your photogenic guests to hold.
Did you make the Some Bunny Loves You Easter Wreath/Mask? Take a photo and share it with us on our Facebook page! We would love to see it!