This healthy fruit dip makes you not feel so guilty about dipping your fruit!
I thought I’d never find a fruit dip recipe that did not include marshmallow fluff and tons of sugar so I whipped up my own using three simple ingredients. Not only is it healthy and delicious, but it’s also kid-approved.
Healthy Fruit Dip
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup organic vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon honey*
- 3 apples, peeled and sliced
- Mix yogurt, cinnamon, and honey together.
- Serve with sliced apples or your favorite fruit.
- Can be covered and refrigerated for 2 days.