Focus kids’ attention on the power of a growth mindset with these 50 growth mindset quotes.
They’re the perfect way to move from a fixed mindset that limits potential and possibilities to a growth mindset that encourages effort and perseverance.
Growth Mindset Quotes to Encourage Kids
- Be positive
- ~~impossible~~ I’m possible
- No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you’re still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying. – Tony Robbins
- Smart is something you become, not something you are.
- All things are difficult before they are easy.
- Don’t go through life grow through life.
- I can do hard things.
- It’s okay to not know, it’s not okay to not try.
- Believe in yourself.
- Think positive and positive things will happen
- Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.
- We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough.
- Expect nothing and you will never be disappointed.
- The only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking chances.
- The most beautiful satisfaction in the world is when someone appreciates your work.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. – Albert Einstein
- Not all who wander are lost.
- Don’t underestimate me I know more than I say, think more than I speak, and notice more than you realize.
- The quieter you become the more you can hear. – Ram Dass
- Don’t watch the clock; do what it does keep going. – Sam Levenson
- An expert at anything was once a beginner.
- Shoot for the stars!
- Every mistake you make is progress.
- Everything new takes time to learn.
- Just do it!
This article contains affiliate links to things that you might like.
More Growth Mindset Quotes to Inspire Kids
- Aim to be better than you were yesterday.
- Choose the challenges.
- Think about what can go right, not what can go wrong.
- Failure isn’t fatal.
- Learning can get messy.
- Made a mistake? Try again.
- Just keep walking in your own lane.
- If plan A doesn’t work there are 25 more letters.
- Strive for progress, not perfection.
- You can train your brain to figure it out.
- If you believe you can succeed, you will with practice.
- I have a growth mindset that helps me learn.
- Just because you haven’t found your talent doesn’t mean you don’t have one. – Kermit The Frog
- Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
- If at first, you don’t succeed you’re normal. – Kid President
- What you think you become. Buddha
- Progress is impossible without change.
- Bring it on.
- Practice makes progress.
- Embrace the challenge.
- Failure does not define you.
- A good attitude is contagious! Spread it around!
- Embrace the challenge.
- Pursue your happiness!
- Doubt kills dreams. Keep believing.
What you say to yourself matters! Teach kids the importance of mindset and self-talk with the 10-day project called The Mirror Habit! Use the code MamaTeaches for 25% off!