Help nurture a growth mindset with a set of free printable growth mindset posters!
Free Printable Growth Mindset Posters
One of the best ways to encourage a growth mindset is to have visual reminders and cues.
Not only does it make a home or classroom more colorful, but it also provides a great opportunity for children to see the messages throughout the day.
This set of five printable growth mindset posters are a great way to provide those visual reminders for kids who need some inspiration.
Printing the growth mindset poster Set
Each of the posters is printable on regular 8.5″x11″ plain copy paper, so you don’t need any special equipment or paper sizes.
If you want the posters to be a bit more durable, you can also print on heavy cardstock.
Slip the printable mindset posters into a clear page protector for extra protection and durability.
How and where to Display the Growth Mindset Printables
Not sure where to display the growth mindset printables? Here are some ideas:
- Hang them on the refrigerator at home
- Post them on the classroom or homeschool walls
- Put them on doors (classroom or bedroom doors are great!)
- Have students pick out their favorite poster and use it as the cover in their binder or on their notebook or journal
- Print them at 1/2 page size and place them in frames for the classroom or wherever your kids would like to put them
- Use them for morning meetings
Grab Your FREE Copy of the Growth Mindset Posters!
The printable Growth Mindset poster printables are available in the MamaTeaches.com Freebies Library. Fill out the form below and the password to the library will be emailed to you.
There are tons of other educational printables in the Freebies Library so feel free to download and use as many as you want!
Thanks so much for being here! You are AMAZING!
You Might Also Like: