We were looking for a fun way to clip my daughter’s papers from our unit study on ladybugs together and decided to whip up a cute little ladybug clothespin craft. It’s a super easy quick kids’ craft and goes perfectly with the ladybug headband craft that we made the other day.
All you need to create the perfect little ladybug clip clothespin craft is some construction paper, glue, markers and scissors. Here’s how we did it!
Ladybug Clothespin Craft for Kids
Ages: 4+ (with adult supervision)
Time: 15 minutes
- Child scissors
- Red construction paper
- Black construction paper
- Cut a half-circle shape out of the red construction paper for the ladybug’s body.
- Color black dots on the half circle.
- Glue the body to the clothespin.
- Cut a small head out of black construction paper and glue it to the ladybug’s body on the clothespin.
- Let it dry completely before using.
OPTIONAL: Add a magnet to the back of the clothespin to create a refrigerator magnet!
You might also like these other 19+ Clothespin Crafts for Kids!
Share your ladybug craft with us by posting a picture in the comments below, on our Facebook page or tag us on Instagram @MamaTeaches!