This delicious and easy fruit salsa is the best peach nectarine salsa recipe around!
It always feels like the perfect time to eat right and nourish our bodies with foods that are not as readily available during the cold winter months. This year we joined a farmers’ co-op or CSA where we get an assortment of fresh, organic fruits and veggies every week. This week’s offerings included all we needed to make fresh Peach-Nectarine Salsa, a great alternative to traditional salsas. If you are searching for a great chicken garnish or just want to add a different salsa taste to your picnic or party, this is the perfect recipe for doing so.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Chill Time: 60 minutes
- 1 peach, diced
- 1 nectarine, diced
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a medium size bowl, gently combine all ingredients.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Can be stored for 2-3 days in the refrigerator
- Grilled chicken breasts
- Tortilla chips