We, okay, I drink a lot of coffee in our house and we go through more than our fair share of half & half cartons. This craft idea came about after opening yet another half gallon of half & half and getting the white pull top stuck on my finger…like a ring.
Since the little girl in our family is all about glitter and glam, a ring craft seemed a natural extension.
This craft will take your little one less than the time it takes for you to drink a cup of coffee. Have fun!
Pull-Top Glitter Ring
Ages: 3+ (with adult supervision)
Time: 10 minutes
- 1 white circular pull ring from a carton of half & half
- Fine grain sand paper
- White Glue
- Paper Plate
- Wash off the pull ring and dry it thoroughly.
- Using the sand paper, lightly scuff the top of the ring so that the glue and glitter will stick.
- Wipe off any debris on the circle after cuffing it.
- Coat the top of the circle in a generous amount of glue to cover it.
- Place the ring on a paper plate and shake glitter over the glue until it is completely covered.
- Tap off the excess glitter and let the ring dry completely.
- When it is dry, wear it with style!
Share your Pull-Top Glitter Ring with us by posting a picture in the comments below or tagging us on Instagram @MamaTeaches!