This article contains affiliate links to things that you might like.
Today’s ornament is full of berry-goodness and holly happiness.
Best of all?
The paint chips are free!
Paint Chip Holly Ornament
Ages: 4+ (with adult supervision)
Time: 15 minutes
- Paint chip
- Yarn or ribbon
- Tacky Glue
- Red pompoms
- Cut out two holly leaves from the paint chips.
- Glue the holly leaves together at one end overlapping slightly.
- Glue three red pompoms in the center of the holly leaves juncture.
- After the glue has dried completely, fold a 6-inch piece of yarn in half and tape the ends together on the back of the holly.
- Hang on your Christmas tree and enjoy!
Hint: These would also make great gift tags for your holiday presents!
Show us your creations!
Snap a photo of your Holly Paint Chip Ornament and post it below or tag us on Instagram @MamaTeaches!