My daughter loves making slime and glow in the dark slime? It’s one of her favorites!
This easy recipe for glow in the dark slime doesn’t use borax, so it’s a great alternative to traditional slime recipes. With Halloween right around the corner, glow in the dark slime is even more fun.
Here’s how to make glow in the dark slime without borax!
This article contains affiliate links to things to help you make the slime.
DIY Glow in the Dark Slime
- 1 bottle of Elmer’s Glow In the Dark Glue – Natural
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp saline contact solution
How to Make Glow in the Dark Slime:
- Empty 1 bottle of Elmer’s Glow In The Dark glue into a bowl. The bottle of natural glue will glow a spooky green color.
- Add ½ cup of water.
- Sprinkle in ½ tsp of baking soda. Baking soda will help determine the thickness of your slime.
- Mix in 1 tbsp saline contact solution. This will determine how sticky it is. Your slime will instantly begin to form.
- Knead the slime.
- Store in an airtight container.
BONUS: Add some googly eyes to make it even more fun!