With the school year coming to a close, it’s a great idea to have some simple fun as things in the classroom wind down and wrap up. Playing a game of Would You Rather is a unique activity option that will keep kids entertained and amused.
This silly decision-making game is great for making students, teachers, and parents to laugh out loud.
We’ve put together this list of 25 Would You Rather questions that are great for the end of the school year fun. Check them out!
End of the School Year Would You Rather Questions
Would You Rather…
- …make a report card for your teacher or for your parents?
- …have gym class or art class on the last day of school?
- …sing or dance at the end of year assembly?
- …host an exchange student for the summer or be an exchange student?
- …take the bus to school every day or get dropped off by your parents?
- …spend the last day of school in the cafeteria or in the band room?
- …choose your teacher or your classmates for next year?
- …take a trip to the zoo or visit a museum on the last day of school?
- …pack your lunch or buy your lunch in the school cafeteria?
- …be known as the nerdy kid or the most athletic kid in class?
- …wear a school uniform or your pajamas every day to school?
- …go back to kindergarten or skip to college?
- …sit alone on the bus or sit alone during lunch?
- …be the first school bus pick up or the last school bus pick up?
- …have your teachers sign your yearbook or not get a yearbook at all?
- …never grow up or become a grown-up today?
- …graduate and go to work or graduate and go to college?
- …go to a public school or be homeschooled?
- …be the class clown or the teacher’s pet?
- …read a book or write an essay?
- …go to school with wacky hair or with wacky clothes?
- …never have recess or never have lunch?
- …have dinner with the school nurse or with the principal?
- …call your teacher ‘mom’ by accident or drop all of your books?
- …skip a grade or repeat a grade next school year?
Would You Rather Questions for The Last Week of School
These End of the School Year Would You Rather questions are tons of fun for everyone and make a great activity for the last week of school.
What would you rather do… Would you rather play a game of Would You Rather or would you rather sit in silence for the day? The answer is most likely play Would You Rather!
So why wait any longer, and start asking some silly questions!
Want more? Of course, you do! =) We have an awesome list of 100 Would You Rather Questions for Kids that’s sure to keep the fun going!