Start some fun conversations with kids this Spring using these 25 Spring Would You Rather Questions for Kids!
Would You Rather Questions for Spring
Spring is or is about to be, in full bloom, and that makes it the perfect time to include some spring-themed fun into the home and classroom. From toddlers to adults, Would You Rather questions are perfectly fun (and funny!) at any age.
These questions can be used as conversation starters, discussion prompts, or even just as a silly way to pass the time. Check out some of these Spring Would You Rather Questions that are ideal as the season changes!
Spring Would You Rather Questions for Kids
WOULD YOU RATHER…
- … have flowers for fingers or have flowers for toes?
- … dig for worms in a garden or swim with tadpoles in a pond?
- … jump in a puddle of water or jump in a puddle of mud?
- … be friends with a talking bunny or a be friends with a talking bluebird?
- … live life as a bumblebee or live life as a cricket?
- … plant flowers in your garden or plant trees in your yard?
- … fly a kite or fly a plane?
- … give flowers to a friend or get flowers from a friend?
- … dance in the rain or roll down a grassy hill?
- … do the chicken dance or do the bunny hop?
- … have frog legs or have a squirrel tail?
- … raise baby chicks or baby bunnies?
- … have grass for hair or a sunflower for a nose?
- … wear clothes made of feathers or wear clothes made of flower petals?
- … slide down a rainbow or swim in clear blue water?
- … dance in the clouds or sing in the rain?
- … live in a beehive or live in a bird nest?
- … kiss a frog or hug a porcupine?
- … have ears like a bunny or a nose that’s a bird beak?
- … eat a chocolate covered worm or a chocolate covered grasshopper?
- … catch a ride on a sheep or a ride on a chicken?
- … wear a giant chick costume or a giant ladybug costume for a day?
- … eat 100 black jellybeans or eat 10 green carrots?
- … have butterfly wings or rabbit whiskers?
- … carry an umbrella everyday or wear rain boots everyday?
Funny Spring Would You Rather Questions
Keeping the kiddos both entertained and engaged is simple with these springtime Would You Rather questions. Whether you’re hanging out at the house or you’re looking to bring a bit of fun into the classroom, you’ll definitely have a blast reading the options and then learning what your littles would rather do, say or be.
Would You Rather questions aren’t just for spring, though! Take a look at these 100 Would You Rather Questions that are the perfect option for any time of the year!